Sunday, November 18, 2012

[photoaday] WeekS Forty Five and Forty Six

Yes, weekS. I have two weeks of photos to share with you! And they are JAM packed! Gotta love the holiday season.

Everyday with the Jays
[psst: if you take photos this week, use my button on your blog post and leave me a comment on THIS post with the link to YOUR blog post with your photos.... that's not confusing at all, is it? once you do that (and assuming you're a follower of mine), I will feature your blog one time with a few of your photos! remember, sharing is caring :)]


[sunday, nov 4] Nate stirring up my ice cream like my dad used to do when I was little... Ha!

[monday, nov 5] My sweet girl and I watching the door, waiting for Nate to come home from a church meeting.

[tuesday, nov 6] USA! USA! Voting in the Presidential election.

[wednesday, nov 7] Life of a pastor's wife? Eating with the hubs in his office on Wednesday nights.

[thursday, nov 8] Oral surgeon consultation visit for my wisdom teeth... yep, ALL FOUR are getting removed v-e-r-y  v-e-r-y  soon. Have you had yours removed? Did they put you to sleep? I'm getting the IV to be put to sleep and I'm so nervous! People keep telling me that I'll be asleep before I even realize it... SOOOO hoping that's true!

[friday, nov 9] Kindergarten field trip to the farm!

[saturday, nov 10] YES! Nate and I went to a UT game together- and yes, these were our seats!!! 30 before 30 item!!! Expect a post this week. Since it is a holiday week (even though I have school Monday and half of Tuesday, UGH) I am **fingers crossed** free for more blogging time. But family will come first!

[sunday, nov 11] A few ladies and I from church threw a baby shower for another church member, Jesica, and her husband Eric! They are expecting a baby girl in December :) it was SO fun! Recognize those paper banners? Yep, I made them! You know how I love to sew paper!

[monday, nov 12] We had an Operation Christmas Child packing party at church! OCC is through Samaritan's Purse where you fill a shoe box with toys, toiletries, candy, etc, and the shoe boxes are delivered all around the world to children who wouldn't normally receive a Christmas gift. The staff who delivers the boxes also share the love of Christ! The connection? A gift can change your life (the gift of Jesus' love and forgiveness)!

[tuesday, nov 13] My darling and I at home :) Love these moments with my best friend!

[wednesday, nov 14] Packing, packing, packing! Wedding weekend for our best friends!

[thursday, nov 15] Road trip music? Holly: Sirius XM! That would be the XM Christmas station: it switches from the "Love" station to the Christmas station every year. Love when that happens! And this song is in my list of top three favorite Christmas songs!

[friday, nov 16] Rehearsal for the wedding! The venue was so modern and trendy: loved it!

[saturday, nov 17] Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Gaskill! Their wedding was absolutely adorable and lovely: totally vintage themed, which is so them! Burlap, lace, lights, candles, books, antiques... it was absolutely gorgeous! Expect a post with pictures this week as well!


[sunday, nov 18] Football watching party with my dear friend, Emily, and our families. So fun to reunite with family/friends during trips home!

Happy Thanksgiving week! Does anyone else have to work like me? Luckily, it's only for one and a half days... we will be doing all things THANKSGIVING in Kindergarten! Wish me luck!

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!