Thursday, June 27, 2013

[blog] Moveee Over to Bloglovin', etc.

Hey there! Happy weekend-almost to everyone! Nate and I are visiting family this weekend, which I am completely excited about, but today we are here to talk b.u.s.i.n.e.s.s.

The buzz around the blogosphere is that Google Reader is going away on July 1st. That is five days, y'all. That means if you "follow" my blog to get my posts, you will no longer receive them. Bummer! I guess I will need to replace my 1,000 follower goal on my 30 before 30 list to something different! Anyways, if you want to keep up with Everyday with the Jays, there are a few options for you!

1. Bloglovin': easiest way to keep up with all of your blogs that you currently enjoy. You can even import all of your blogs you already follow! It is EASY. Just go here to get the steps :) Other two sites that Bloglovin' recommends... here and here.


2. Facebook: here is the link to our FB page, where you can "like" us and then you will be updated with each post that goes up here :)


3. Twitter: I'm not much of a Twitter-er, I only post my blog posts... if I remember. Yep, I'm bad. I'm more of a Facebook-er, so you can definitely follow me there, but you won't see much action.


So there you have it! I think your best bet will be to follow through Bloglovin' for all of your blogging needs: I think that's what the majority of bloggers are doing, so at least all of your favorites will be in the same area! So, if you have any questions, visit the Bloglovin' website!

Happy Thursday!

"Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever." Psalm 145: 2

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!