Saturday, July 6, 2013

[make] Guest Bathroom Inspiration

I am back at home and ready to get back to regularly scheduled posting! I know, you're all on the edge of your seats :)

This week's project inspiration has come from Jesse Kate Designs. Unfortunately, the blog has been removed, so if you know where it was relocated to (or anything about its whereabouts), just let me know in the comments so I can give proper credit to the photo below! 

With all of our traveling this summer, we have acquired quite the tiny toiletry collection. You know, the small shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bar soap, etc. that hotels leave for you in your room. I actually saw this pin before our trips, so I made a point to collect any and all tiny toiletry items for our guest bath. This is a small upgrade, but it really adds some impact for your guests and their time at your home (I think, anyways)!
[image taken from Pinterest via www.jessekatedesigns.blogspot.com]
This week, I plan to add this plus a couple of other fun touches to our guest bath before, you guessed it, we go out of town again this coming weekend. I just have to remind myself... "Live it up, it's summer!"

Stay tuned! Have a great week!

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

1 comment :

  1. Such a neat idea especially since we always get those trinkets at the hotels we stay at.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!