Monday, July 14, 2014

[love] #shereadstruth


One of my 30 before 30 items is to complete the Beth Moore "Esther" bible study on my own. This is proving to be difficult (I mean, I still have 2.5 years to complete my list, so we'll see) because I find that it is such a beautiful thing to have a community of believers to participate in a study with.

I was a part of our Women's Bible Study at my church, but while that is still going on currently, I have taken up the teaching of our Children's Bible Study that occurs at the same time. While I do miss the community of ladies sharing and learning together, I felt that it was important to serve my church in this way by leading the children's ministry.

Luckily, I found "She Reads Truth", an online community of girls/ladies who participate in bible studies together online. I'm not sure if you follow me on Pinterest, but I have been "pinning" the lessons like crazy: they are that good! The team just finished posting a study on Ruth, and are currently doing a study on The Sermon on the Mount. It is great too if you are on the go or have a crazy schedule, because they leave all the posts up: when Nate went into the hospital and we then went on vacation, I was able to pick up where I left off once we returned to a state of normalcy.

This is a free website, by the way. Each day, there is a new study posted. It is short, supplies the scripture reference(s) you will need, and there is always a visual to "pin" or even use as your phone wallpaper: this is my current wallpaper (it's Ruth 2:12, the "memory verse" for the week):
http://shereadstruth.com/2014/06/29/weekly-truth-16/
I highly recommend this site if you are looking to increase your study of the Word while doing so with fellow ladies. The study is enriching. The words spoken are truth. The insight from the writers immediately clicks and you can totally relate to what they are saying. Plus, Emily from Jones Design Company designs for them, so all of their artwork and graphics are super cute! Click the links above to see what I mean! P.S. I wasn't paid or perked to advertise, I just enjoy the site that much!

Happy Monday! Let me know if you have used #shereadstruth before and/or if you plan on looking into it! We can study together!

2 comments :

  1. I'm gonna check out She Reads Truth. Thank you for sharing! And I do love her graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ruth study was so great. I enjoyed Sermon on the Mount as well. Excited to start Justice today. Are you doing the Justice study?

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!