Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Home: Guest Bedroom Intro

Today, we will be doing the guest bedroom intro. This room is the closest to being done, but again, there is more that needs to be done.

I am going to leave the room white: it is a clean, refreshing color that can give guests the feeling of a calm/serene environment (with the help of neutral, natural textured accessories).


This is where I want the bed to go. I thought the windows were gorgeous on either side of the bed. Grant it, there is not a spot for a headboard, but I might add a third set of curtain panels or hang a piece of wrought iron art (you can see it on the bed).


Side of the room. I hung two inexpensive mirrors from Ikea. I also have a small table with a lamp and picture frame. I plan to add a small chair and a plant.


Front door. I have this GORGEOUS dried flower wreath from Target, but unfortunately, our front doors have a glass image on the front and the wreath makes it look awkward. So I hung it here! A little welcome to our guests to Casa de Johnson :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!