Saturday, April 9, 2011

Decor, Decor

I'm always a fan of sprucing up some spaces with new accessories. And now we're all about adding color!

The guest bathroom... This bathroom still has a longgg way to go. Paint, fixing up the closet, but check out this little diddy:

Isn't that wrought iron table adorable? Only $18 at HobLob. Add a vintage jar with faux greenery (I kill plants... it's sad), a little starfish and glass jar. Candle. Mmm.

The dining room table. This table is still in need of sanding and darkkkk espresso stain, but for now it needs to be decor-ified. Here's what I did.



Greens, oranges,  and yellows are the theme I'm going for in the kitch/dining room areas. "Lemons". Yes. "Orange flowers". Yes (are we noticing a trend). Purdy yellow vase from HobLob. Always. The white "runner" is actually one of my scarves. Use what you have!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!