Saturday, April 9, 2011

UPDATES!

I know, you're on the edge of your seat ;)

Look at the dining room.

Before...



After!




New rug. So purdy. Adds a LOT of dimension to the room and fills up the mass of tile in there. I went the cheap inexpensive route and used two rugs instead of one. It turned out to be about $130 cheaper. Um, yes please. I mean, it looks pretty obvious, but it doesn't look BAD, so there. Hmph. I like it. It's also an indoor/outdoor rug, which = durability and crumb-hideage in there when we eat. Yes please.

3 comments :

  1. Oooh, I really like the rug/rugs!!! When I first looked at it, I really didn't notice that it wasn't all one piece. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a KILLER rug. I would love to find something like that...only a little smaller. Well placed. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!