Monday, April 18, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard?

The latest and greatest inspiration addiction next to blogging... PINTEREST!

This website allows you to virtually "pin" photos that are inspiration to you... Maybe you're looking for home ideas? Crafts? Things for your classroom? It could be projects, layouts, design inspiration... Anything! Even favorite vacation spots. You can create various boards and write yourself little memos about each photo and why you like it/what you plan to do with it/when/etc.

Here's my account: http://pinterest.com/chrissyjohnson/

Let me know if you like what I "pin"! Happy week, everyone! P.S. Spring Break starts Thursday afternoon at 3:30... BRING. IT. ON! So excited!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, Chrissy! I have been looking for a planning board place and this one is so great. And you have fabulous taste! So many awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!