Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIWW #2

Another edition of WIWW, linking up to The Pleated Poppy!

I wore this little number in Kansas a couple of weeks ago on a shopping excursion with my mother-in-law :) When the boys are away, the girls will play!
Top: JCPenney (little girl section) $7.99
Jeans: Delia's
Shoes: NY&Co
Watch & Bracelet: Charming Charlies

Another day in Kansas with my husband and father-in-law attending a worship conference equals another day of shopping with my mother-in-law!
Light Green Tank: Old Navy (a while ago)
Turquoise-ish Tank: JCPenney ($6.99)
White Shorts: Bealls
Shoes: Kohl's
Watch: Charming Charlies
Charm Bracelet: James Avery (from my husband) and local boutique (from my students)

One Sunday morning after church :)
Light Purple Shirt: Gap (clearance)
Dress: Gap (clearance)
Shoes: Kohls (I think)
Watch: Charming Charlies

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!