Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Fall Inspiration

Fall is officially in full swing on Friday. Can I just say YAY?! Fall is an amazing season: cool temperatures, football, things smelling of pumpkin and spices... MMMM!

I have lots of fall fashion staples that I would totally like to add to my closet: let's just see if Nate is on board with my ideas!

{via}
Perfect work outfit: trouser pant, dress shirt, and a light sweater on top.

{via}
I want this bag! Or a bag similar: has handles and a long strap, so you have a choice of how you want to carry it (because I am THAT lazy) :)


{via}
{via}

Both of these looks have what I want my fall weekend wear to be: tall boots, skinny leg pants, scarf. The first picture also has a skinny belt; the second picture, a huge bag. Both favorites!


What are you looking forward to waring this fall?






3 comments :

  1. LOVE those purple trousers! jcrew??

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper cute outfits!!! Hope Nate jumps on board and you can get em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! So cute! And Aelish, I have no idea where those pants are from, dang it. I just pinned this picture via Pinterest and there wasn't an original link! Bums.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!