Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lovely Blog Award

Awarded to me from Bonnie @ Living a Wonderful Life! Thank you, thank you! Go check her blog out, she is great!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blog that gave you this cute award.
2. Pass this award to 15 other lovely bloggers. (Like Bonnie, I may not get to 15...)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you! (Already am!)

Kristen @ Life with the Ellwoods
Julie @ Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss
Savannah & Casey @ OH SO PRETTY: the DIARIES
Brittany @ Fun with the Fullwoods
Ashley @ Johnson and Johnson
Katie @ ...for Lauren and Lauren
Faith @ Life.Love.&Marriage
Jenna @ 2027
Mychal @ Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Teaching
Kathryn @ Destination: Craft

[I did 10... hope that's okay!]

[and I am IMMENSELY enjoying my Spring Break! wahoo!]

3 comments :

  1. Thank you sweet girl! Totally made my day :). So glad you are enjoying your break!! Did y'all make it to the concert??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Chrissy!! ; ) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog awards are always fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!