Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life: We're Not In Kansas Anymore...

Sorry for no post yesterday: we were in route via flight from Kansas to Texas and we were exhausted by the time we got back!

We had a wonderful week in Kansas (Nate, his dad, and our associate pastor would attend conference sessions while Nate's mom and I shopped)! At night, we would all attend worship concerts by different artists every night: David Crowder, Gateway Worship. All Sons and Daughters, Israel Houghton, Rend Collective Experiment, just to name a few. Here are some pictures from our week!


The church was h-u-g-e. This isn't even a third of it, there is still a huge section of seats behind me and to my left/right.

Lenny Leblanc, who wrote "Above All" and "There Is None Like You, for all my old-school Christian music listeners!



Gateway Worship from Southlake, TX!


And my favorite, another Texan, David Crowder! He's hilarious, as well as being a very talented musician!

It was a great time of worship and I was so glad to be worshiping WITH Nate! He's always on stage singing/playing guitar/keyboard so I never get to worship with him. It was a nice change!

We are in Dallas this weekend for my cousin's wedding and we'll head back to the South tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


1 comment :

  1. Love David Crowder! He's so talented. Y'all are quite the road trippers these days :). Have fun at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!